Classic Car Deals
1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible Frame Off Rotisserie Restored with only 99,944 Miles the Rebuilt 389 Tri Power V8 Engine, Original and Freshly Rebuilt Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission, PHS Paperwork, Power Steering, Power Brakes. This car runs and drives excellent and turns heads everywhere it goes. New Redline Tires, this is a Real GTO Convertible, and the VIN starts with 242. This car has at an extensive frame off restoration including painting the floors and frame, It is painted in the correct color code R Montero Red and the body is straight and rust free. Photos documenting the build are included in a photo album. The Red Interior has bucket seats and a center console and along with the White Convertible top make this car the right colors for how it was born and a stunning color combination! Interior and top are both in like new condition. Same owner since 1997. Dash and Wood Grain Dash Bezel are like new! Top Boot and Original Spare Tires are also included. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door