American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1960 METROPOLITAN CONVERTIBLE This 1960 Metropolitan convertible is finished in red over white complimented by a black interior. Power is provided by a 1.5L BMC B-Series inline four cylinder paired to a 3 speed manual transmission. The car is fitted with a continental kit. It was repainted by previous owner, while more recent work includes replacement of the shocks and clutch maser and slave cylinders in 2017 during previous owners 8 year ownership. The Metropolitan is offered with rear fender skirts, miscellaneous parts, manuals, and clean title. The steel wheels are painted in red matching the exterior with chrome hubcaps and fitted with newer radial tires. The rear mounted spare is housed in a vinyl cover. The interior is finished in black with diamond quilted vinyl upholstery. A factory AM radio remains mounted in the dash. The single Smiths gauge houses an 85mph speedometer and a 5 digit odometer showing approximately 83,000 miles ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door