20950 Rogers Drive
The Mercedes-Benz S Class was the top of the line in 1989 and this little red cherry is extremely well maintained. With 3 owner history and a clear auto check, this 560sl convertible has nothing but great investment potential. Original owner's manual and window sticker provide complete documentation. V-8 powered mated to a 4 speed automatic ensures performance and great handling. Excellent tires and factory aluminum rims add to the smooth ride. Power steering, power brakes and factory A/C offer creature comforts we all appreciate. Palomino leather interior shows little to no wear. This 1989 Mercedes-Benz 560sl is a fun bite-sized convertible for the summer. Grab this Benz before it's gone!
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door