Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Very hard to find this highly optioned "Brass hat" 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray convertible. 16 Factory options that include
numbers matching ( everything) born with engine-transmission-rear as well as manifolds-carb and accessories. Believed to be only 12k actual miles before and nut and bolt compressive restoration late 2019 with 502 test miles and shakedown on a NCRS quality frame off restoration. Original Wimbledon white with blue leather interior. LOADED with the following options.
Factory Air condition.
Power Disc brakes
Real KH knock off wheels
Factory side pipes.
Teak steering wheel.
Telescopic steering wheel.
Power glide automatic transmission.
Back up lamps.
This is one of the finest no excuse C2 Corvettes on the market today and will meet the demands of the true collector.
Blue chip quality car for those who know quality. runs drives and smells brand new.
SEE THE FULL VIDEO at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
Please contact us at 941-355-1955 7 days a week. We can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
See this and our other 125+ cars at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com the leader in SW Florida in collector quality cars world wide.
Buy with confidence with our A+ BBB ratings as well as over 3500 positive E bay feedbacks since 2002 make Classic cars of Sarasota a world class leader in the market today.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door