Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1951 Studebaker Business Coupe. Fully restored, (3 Passenger), very rare only 2400 built in 1951. Running a 1964 Studebaker 289 V-8 w 3 Spd/ OD. Gets 22 MPG out on hywy. Has air but no heat. Excellent driver. Has disc brakes in front.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door