GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1965 Austin Healey Sprite for your consideration. This fun little British roadster is the sister car to the MG Midget. It is powered by a 1,098cc motor which is paired with a 4-speed manual transmission. This is a fun little car that packs a bit of punch.
The exterior of the car is finished in the most appropriate color, British Racing Green, and rides on a set of 13-inch grey MG wheels. Inside the vehicle is a black vinyl interior with accenting white piping on the seats. While this car isn't packed full of creature comforts, that is the point, this is a car meant to be taken out and driven for enjoyment.
The car's outright straight-line speed was limited by this engine's displacement and power, but its lightweight and low center of gravity made it a terrific handler, and the Sprite earned a reputation on the rally circuit. Today, the classic market appreciates the simplicity of the small, fun roadster that is straight forward mechanically and very inexpensive to maintain. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door