Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
First generation Broncos are very capable and popular off-road machines, and finding one that is "Uncut-Original" is hard to do in this day and age. That was until now, as this 1972 is sitting in the showroom at Crown Concepts LLC., Tucson, AZ.
If you are a vintage Bronco enthusiast, you need to look no further. This two tone original build is powered by the 302 V-8, 3 speed on the column (remember those days), and it even has the manual locking hubs, with floor shift transfer case.
Built to take to hardest to find spots in any terrain, yet easy to drive on any highway, street, this Bronco is the one. And the fact that it is showing original miles of under 140,000, and all the normal wear and tear of a well kept 47 year old 4 x 4.
Simple, yet durable. We feel this one is hard to find, so we are excited for you to come by and see it in person, or call, and we'll do the virtual tour with you on Face time. Crown Concepts will make this purchase easy and fun. Own this Classic today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door