FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
This 1948 Cadillac Series 62 Club Coupe has been restored into a Custom "Lead Sled". Painted a Royal Blue Metallic and fitted with a Chrome ’54 Chevrolet Corvette Grille & ’90 Cadillac Fleetwood Taillights. Under the hood is a 7.7L 472ci V8 with a 4BBL Carb., Power Steering & a TH400 Automatic Transmission. The Interior has been custom fitting with styling from a 1973 Cadillac DeVille and features Tilt/Telescopic Steering & A Digital Radio!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST). GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
CHECK OUT BELOW FOR 3 SPECIAL OFFERS (LIMITED TIME)
CELEBRATING OUR HIGHEST NUMBER OF CLASSIC CARS & HOT RODS IN INVENTORY … EVER!
1. FREE SHIPPING!
In an Enclosed Trailer // Valid only in the Lower 48 Contiguous United States
2. SALES HOTLINE 24/7
Call Us NOW!
3. Buy Your Dream Car …. AND
YOU & YOUR DARLIN GET A FREE CRUISE!
8 Day / 7 Night Cruise for Two!
INCLUDING AIRFARE TO NEAREST PORT!
*Peak Season Limitations Apply Traveler is responsible for paying $238 plus applicable taxes, carrier, and agency fees
-Restored // ALL STEEL
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Chrome ’54 Corvette Grille
-Chrome Dummy Lights
-Shaved Doors & Trunk
-Rear Fender Skirts
-Cadillac Fleetwood Taillights
-Polished Hub Caps
-Thin White Wall Tires
-’73 Cadillac DeVille Interior
-Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column
-Original Steel Dash & Gauges
-Underdash A/C Unit (Not Fully Installed)
-Custom Headliner Console w/ Digital Radio
-’73 Cadillac 7.7L 472 V8
-Griffin Aluminum Radiator w/ Electric Fan
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
-TH400 Automatic Transmission
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 Chevrolet Styleline Bel Air Coupe
1937 Buick Century Street-Rod w/ Matching Trailer!
1940 Ford Model 01C Pickup Street-Rod
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe
1941 Ford DeLuxe 11A Tudor Sedan Tri-Powered V8
1938 Packard Model 1600 Six Touring Sedan
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door