AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Studebaker Skyhawk (Manchester Center, VT) $44,900 obo You are looking at a beautiful Skyhawk, these vehicles were produced for only one year which makes them extremely hard to find. These vehicles were ahead of their time, and the condition of this specific Studebaker is nothing short of impressive. The black over yellow two tone paint scheme gives it a very classy look as it flows seamlessly inside to a yellow and white vinyl interior that looks like new. Powered by a 289cu 8cyl and an automatic transmission, the vehicle is running a date coded drive-train. With over $80k spent on the restoration, there is only 2k miles since completion which means that this Skyhawk will perform for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, Heat, working radio, new wide white wall tires, and stainless exhaust. This vehicle is nothing short of stunning and it shows no sign of rust. Just about everything has been gone through, only minuscule details are holding it back from being a perfect car. All records and receipts are available upon request. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since the restoration, you have to see it to really appreciate it. Please give our friend Scott a call at 802-362-4550
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door