GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this absolutely stunning 1940 Ford Deluxe! This immaculate vehicle comes in a brilliant red paint job complimented by a clean gray interior. Powering this hot rod is a 350ci V8 motor mated to a TH350 automatic transmission. Features of this Ford include power front disc brakes, power windows, power steering, working heat, A/C and more. Based on this vehicles excellent condition, a restoration is believed to have been completed relatively recently. This vehicle comes to us from a private collection and as such has always been properly maintained and stored. So, if you're in the market for an exceptionally rare vehicle, this Ford is the one for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
In 1939 the Ford's look was once again modernized. The Deluxe now used a low pointed grille with heavier vertical slats, while the standard Ford had a higher grille with horizontal dividers. The headlights were moved farther apart, now sitting almost in front of the wheels. The side grilles and louvers were removed in favor of chrome strips on Deluxe models. The "alligator" hood opened deep from the top of the grille back, eliminating the side panels found on previous models.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door