GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Chevrolet C3 Corvette is one of the most recognizable American sports cars. The C3 was built from 1968 through 1982 and had only minor changes to it during this period. The early years the engines and chassis components were mostly carried over from the C2, however the body and interior were completely restyled with dramatic sweeping curves that resembled the Mako Shark.
The GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1979 Chevrolet Corvette for consideration. Finished in Classic White over a beautiful red interior this Corvette is an undeniable attention grabber. The body and interior show well for their age and the paint holds a shine quite well. The car has two sets of T-tops with it, ones painted in classic white and also a set of glass ones. The 350 cubic-inch V8 is paired with sweet shifting automatic transmission. This Vette has received some upgrades including an Edelbrock Carburetor and intake, shift kit, upgraded ignition system, and electric cooling fans. It sounds and runs fantastic and has the undeniable rumble of a Chevrolet 350.
The C3 Corvettes offer iconic style in an affordable package. Don't miss your opportunity to own this excellent example!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door