790 Alabama Ave
Here is a nice 1954 Chevy Wagon that you can drive just about anywhere. It runs out great. It has lots of upgrades and new items:
Built 350 Engine & 350 Transmission
Mustang II Frontend
Chevy 10 Bolt Rear With Hwy Gears
Power Steering & Power Disc Brakes
Vintage A/C & Heat
Fresh Paint On Very Straight Body
New Front & Rear Bumpers With Bumper Guards
New Headlight & Taillight Bezels
New Plane On Hood
New Coy Wheels With New Tires
New Dual Exhaust
New Leather Seats & Headliner
New Carpet, New Door Panels & Door Handles Inside
Original Gauges That Work
Tilt Column With Chevy Steering Wheel
Sony CD / Stereo System
This wagon is very sharp. The flat green paint with the wood accents and the Black Coy wheels sets this car off nicely in my opinion. The interior is brand new and nice. All the lights work as they should even the dash lights behind the gauges work. The floor pans are solid but there is some rust in the inner rockers but not that bad. The underside could use a good detailing or undercoating. The back tailgate opens as well as the back glass. Windows roll up and down good. Just an overall nice and very sharp Chevy Wagon. It has less than 500 miles since body on restoration. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email to [email protected] See alot more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1965 Buick LeSabre 310 Wildcat Engine P/S P/B
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
2010 Chevy Camaro LT LOW MILES Runs Great LOOK
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door