East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#046 1973 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 4WD
In 1973 the 300,000th Land Cruiser was sold worldwide. Frame off restoration with 23,000 plus miles.
Painted a Beautiful Safari Red that is slick and straight. New Black canvas top, soft side door, side marker lights are good. Dual outside mirrors, Diamond plated step plates. Spare tire with cover, rear hitch, emblem, headlight covers are mesh, Warn Winch on front. 4" Rough Country suspension life with Aftermarket shocks. BF Goodrich mud Terrain T/A 33x12.5R15 tires. New ARM bumper. Good looker and you don’t see many of these.
Interior seats have been redone in Black, rear Safari seats, dash restored, new rubber floor mats, AM/FM radio with rear speakers. Automatic in floor with Gennie shifter, locking Tuffy console with cup holders. Black Sunvisor’s. Looks good inside.
Powered by a rebuilt Chevy 350 engine with a rebuilt Auto transmission, power steering, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner. Chrome Milodon valve covers, flex fan, new radiator, stock exhaust manifolds, kill switch. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door