Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1966 Sunbeam Tiger is an excellent original example needing straightforward restoration. Burgundy with black interior. Original Ford 260 V8 with 4-speed. The motor runs but the car needs brake work to be considered roadworthy. The car has been stored most of its life and comes out of 40 year ownership. Complete and solid overall. A great buy and a very collectible car with a lot of easy potential for only $39,500 $26,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door