FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1954 Buick Skylark Convertible Antique Automobile Club Nation Award Winner! It is 1 of 836 Skylark convertibles built in 1954. Powered by its original 322ci V8 with Power Steering & Power Brakes. Arctic White Exterior with Full Red Leather Interior and Black Convertible Top.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Fully Restored (Automobile Club Nation Award Winner)
-Arctic White Exterior
-Polished Stainless & Chrome Trim
-Powered Black Convertible Top
-Polished Kelsey-Hayes Wire Wheels
-BFGoodrich Silvertown Tires
-Full Red Leather Interior
-Original Steering Wheel
-Original Gauges & Radio
-Red Leather Bench Seating
-Tan Trunk Cover Interior
-Full Size Spare // Jack Kit
-Original 322ci V8
-Rebuilt Original 2BBL Carb.
-Power Steering & Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door