This 1977 Jeep CJ5 is equipped with a rare AMC 360 motor, Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor and intake, front disc brakes, 3 speed manual transmission, corvette dual side pipes, Rough country suspension system, Mickey Thompson Baja radial tires, American racing mags, custom bucket seats w/rear bench, KC fog light bar, Tuffy deluxe security console, Alpine stereo system w/infinity speakers, soft bimimi top, half doors, all custom chrome, odometer 10,866 miles. A beast of a machine.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door