Classic Car Deals
1963 Chevrolet Impala SS. A 327 V8engine with 300 HP with 4 BBL Carburetors, 2 Speed Powerglide Automatic Transmission, Power Disc front and Drum brakes rear, Short Header system with custom dual exhaust, Power Steering, Power Window (Front only) and Manual Locks, Dark GreyExterior with a Black vinyl top, Chrome front and rear bumpers with Push Guards, Grey buckets seats and center console, Factory Floor shifter, Factory gauges, Factory grille, Custom AM/FM/CD Radio in the Glove box, Delinti front and rear radial tires, Rohana wheels. This vehicle is in excellent condition for this era. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door