20950 Rogers Drive
This is one of the rarest Edsels produced in its last year of production. A mere 76 examples were built and we have one of the survivors right here at Ellingson's in Rogers, Minnesota. This Ranger has undergone a complete frame-off restoration and has been refinished in its original Regal Red which is in excellent condition. The white vinyl power top goes up and down with ease and it gives this Edsel a beautiful look. With the correct Red and Silver Vinyl Bench seat interior and red Carpet, this Edsel Ranger looks just as it did in 1960. Powered by the ever popular 292 V-8 and hooked up to the 2 speed Mile-O-Matic transmission, this '60 Edsel is an easy car to drive especially with power steering. The original AM radio still works! Wide whitewalls and color matching Edsel hubcaps complete the look. You definitely won't meet yourself coming down the road or at the local car show with this beauty! This 1960 Ranger is a great piece of automotive history and will give pleasure to the owner as well as the general public as most people have probably never seen one before. Come and take a look or give us a call as it is on our sales floor right now!
*292 cu. in. V-8 engine- Original Configuration
*Automatic Mile-O-Matic transmission
*Finished in Regal Red
*Equipped with power steering
*Correct Interior features a Factory AM radio
*Wide whitewall tires - Factory Color Matched Hubcaps
*Power Assist Convertible Vinyl Top-Red Boot
*Detailed Trunk with Mat, Spare and Jack
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*One of 76 Produced in Edsel's Final Year
*Odometer reads 75,379 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door