Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1967 Corvette Coupe 427/435HP is an investment grade, numbers matching, beautiful car to add to your classic collection. The owner has made some upgrades to make this a better driving and handling car for the road. Correct Marina Blue exterior (976) with Bright Blue Vinyl interior (414). Powered by a 427 Big Block 435 HP (3904351) backed by a 4-Speed Muncie (P7AZ3 7S109427). Date code correct carburetors. 3:70 : 1 Posi (176 FA T1 16 67). G81 Posi rear gears upgraded to highway gears. Options include: A01 Tinted Glass, F41 Special Suspension, K66 Transistor ignition, M21 4-Speed transmission, N14 Side mounted exhaust (included), upgraded aluminum radiator for better cooling and upgraded to radial tires for a better ride all around with aftermarket alloy wheels. Original Protecto Plate included. This is a show quality vehicle from a very distinguished Southern California collection. If you are looking for a collector Corvette that is ready to drive comfortably anywhere, you need to see this car. Call for other details and pricing. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1956 Ford F100 Frame On Restoration Sweet Treat
1962 Buick Electra Sport Coupe Custom Creation
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door