Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Convertible. I have owned this car since I was 17 years old. (31 years). I drove it only in the summer. When I was 24 it started on fire from the wiring harness on the passenger side. I only burnt a little of the carpet. I put the car in storage and always planned on restoring it. I recently took it out of storage and began the process of restoration. The problem is, I havent the time, so I am selling it. This was a special order car. It has bucket seats with a automatic on the column, Power Windows, Power Top, Map Lights on the Mirror, Air Conditioning, 350 Rocket with High Performance Heads, Turbo 400 Transmission. All completely factory parts with matching numbers. Only dent in car is the front passenger side bumper. It is ready to be restored !
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door