Addison , IL
1972 Chevrolet Nova-RESTORED
ORIGINAL TEXAS CAR/FLORIDA
Pearl white super nice Show paint job
Low original 70k miles
ZZ4 350 c.i. crate motor only.
1,200 miles. With Cold Air conditioning
Power steering & Power Disc brakes
Rebuilt turbo 350 transmission with B&M shifter-10bolt posi rear.
Complete rebuild of front and rear suspension. Sanderson headers and complete new exhaust system.
Stainless steel gas tank
5-spoke aluminum wheels.
Real Nice interior with bucket seats.
Gauge package installed with Tach
Radio functions nicely.
New glass all around-New gas tank Everything works!
HotRod Power tour ready!
Floorpans all solid no undercoating.
This is a must see in person. Its that nice!
Private sale with financing available
Monthly Payment:$465.33 to $489.56
Interest rate / APR:5.39% to 6.94%
(Exact rate within this range is determined by credit profile)
Delivery also available.
Call or text me 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door