702 N 1st St.
This 2 owner original 40124 Mile 1971 Chevy Chevelle Malibu is in great shape inside and out. The previous owner has owned and enjoyed this clean black chevelle since he was 17 years old. It has had one paint job done in a nice Tuxedo black with a nice white vinyl top. Its powered by its #'s matching 350 4bb V8 engine and backed up by its smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering original AM working Radio fridged Air dealer add on system power brakes Cowl Hood White SS Stripes and is riding on a new set of American Racing Torque thrust chrome rims with new BFG RWL tires. Its black paint is laid out over a very straigth and solid body. Its black bench seat interior is also in excellent condition throughout. This is a great driving turn key chevelle that not only has the look it has its original 40000 mile drive ability as well. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door