Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This California rust free Duster is equipped with the potent 340 CID engine, exhaust headers, new four barrel carburetor,automatic transmission, new paint, new upholstery, and new sound system. The Plymouth is also equipped with air conditioning but it is not operating though the entire system is intact. The body panels are straight, the body gaps are good and the overall look is right! Mechanically the car is in good condition, the engine starts easily and runs without any issues, the transmission shifts smoothly, and the driving manners are very good. The Duster is a stunning and reliable car that has been very well maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is easy to operate and drive and a real head turner! This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door