Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1933 Ford Full Fender American Speed 33 is all steel and is an amazing build all around. Built by American Speed with a Kasse Boss 520/640HP backed by a Gearstar 4R75W over drive transmission. Custom chassis by LOBECK/Danny Tesar, steel fenders, Kugel Independent front and rear suspension with coil overs. This custom has everything you could want and it can’t get better looking than this inside and out. True convertible cloth fold away top and custom leather interior featuring bucket seats, tilt wheel, power windows, air conditioning and heat. All this cool sits on custom wheels by Curtis Speed and EVOD Industries making every inch of this car a winning combination. $Call for pricing.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1954 Ford Skyliner Glass Top Stan Snow Collection
1966 Ford F100 Resto Rod 460 Big Block Trick Truck
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1965 GTO 389 Tri Power Frame On Restoration
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door