You are looking at a beautiful 1940 Ford Deluxe 2 door coupe. This '40 Ford is powered by a 350 small block Chevrolet engine with a 3-Speed automatic transmission. It's beaming red paint is accented with orange and blue pinstripes and flows inside to a gorgeous beige interior and headliner. It has been meticulously maintained and it shows. It is squipped with power steering, power brakes, and power antenna. The AC works perfectly and is sure to keep you cool in any heatwave. A few other features include AM/FM radio, Cadillac spoke rims, gauges, and much more! This beauty is a wonderful example of this ever-classic Ford model. For more information or to schedule and appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door