Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Bentley S2 Continental Park Ward Convertible Left-Hand-DriveThis Bentley S2 Continental Park Ward Convertible LHD is an extremely desirable car in excellent restored condition. Burgundy with Tan Leather Interior and a Tan Top. This beautiful original California car was once owned by Nicholas Cage and is one of the finest S2 Continental Convertibles that you could possibly find. It is equipped with Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Top, and Air-Conditioning. Excellent paint, interior, and top. The underside of the car is rust free and is in excellent condition. Only 388 S2 Continentals were produced, a third of which were Drop Head Coupes, and only 20 Drop Head Coupes were built with Left Hand Drive and delivered to the United States. The rarity of this car coupled with its unique provenance makes it one of the best Bentley S2 Continentals available.Chassis: BC22LBY -Previously owned by Nicolas Cage -One of just 20 Drop Head Coupes built with LHD and delivered to the US-Quality restoration Price: $225,000
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door