This 'Smokey and the Bandit' inspired 1979 Pontiac Trans-Am 400 with TH350 automatic transmission is a true tribute to the Bandit himself. Finished in Starlight Black with Gold Firebird decals, black leather bucket seats, and glass T-Tops this Trans-Am is ready for any weekend cruise or jumps. This Bandit is equipped with power steering, power brakes, Pioneer radio speaker system, and A/C. This Pontiac Trans-Am drives perfectly for its age and is very clean. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us TODAY at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door