Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a stunning fresh professional restoration commissioned by a local collector whom bought the Tbird for his wife and spared no expense. The paint, chrome and interior are fresh and beautifully installed, the glass is all perfect with fresh rubber moldings and window guides (the consignor owns a glass contracting business). The car has new tires and real wire wheels.
The car mechanically is equally flawless. The engine runs very smoothly, the transmission shifts properly and without slippage, the air conditioning blows ice cold, and all systems work properly including the power windows, power seats, power steering, power brakes.
The Thunderbird drives like it looks, perfectly! The road manners are excellent, the steering and suspension are tight, and stopping is quick and effortless.
This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door