1971 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #184) RESTORATION COMPLETED 2020 •Real RS Split bumper •454 engine built •Aluminum heads •Hooker headers •Factory 4 Speed M22 •12 Bolt posi 3:73 gears •Dual sport mirrors •Factory wheels •Power steering •Power Disc brakes •Very clean interior •Custom White faced gauges •Factory Code 13 •New Cortez Silver paint •Lots of paperwork •CLear Tennessee Title •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Email me today for any information *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door