This 1964 Chevy Malibu SS called The Kraken built 468, with 871 Blower built 400, did brakes custom nodular 9inch custom rims Kraken mural on the fiberglass trunk hood bumpers rest metal custom gauges leather seats roll bar back half is tubbed, for the 31 18 50 15 wide not a trailer queen this Kraken is driven on the street, motor has 7to 1 compression pump 91 gas big edelbrock aluminum heads big cam 690 lift ss roller rockers Bds adjustable fuel rail 9 over driven, Minzer 55 gallon a minute , Ron David's radiator 100 amp alternator two quick fulee 750carbs 3,000 stall 10 inch converter And much more. Custom fuel pump ,flow masters headers looks and runs great ,.lots of power for track, or cruise the streets I have another add on old rides put together better ,bad hands and eyes, you can go on YouTube, 64 Malibu SS Release The Kraken to see video. My daughter filmed it, did a good job, check it out, stereo and amp and viper alarm. Shut off switch.
Thanks for looking.
#702-793-3902 $36,000 firm.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door