Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Chevrolet Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod is very rare, highly collectible, and is in excellent condition. Body and hood assembly are original 1932 steel with fiberglass fenders. 350/290 Chevy small block crate motor with Headman headers, Holly 680 carb, and turbo 350 automatic transmission, wow, what more could you want under the hood. Maybe some Billet engine accessories, or how about a Powermaster alternator. Complete re-wire, Ford 9 inch rear end, with power front disc brakes with drum in the rear. Custom Leather interior with Flaming River tilt column, Classic Industries gauges, ice cold air conditioning, and Pioneer remote sound system with CD and Sirus XM to play your favorite oldies and newbies. This one has the look of old with the upgrades of new, and what car nut doesn’t love that. All this sits on new tires with custom Wheel Smith wire wheels to give her that “just came from the beauty parlor” look. Same owner pampered and loved for the past 5 years. Offered at $49,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Rare Barn Find
1959 Edsel Corsair Same Family 40 Years, Very Nice
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
1963 Plymouth Fury 426 Max Wedge AWARDS
1968 Chevelle Concours Barn Find Original
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door