GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Coming off a nationwide freeze of manufacturing, Mercury began their production of their first vehicle since World War II. The legendary flathead V8 continued into the new model year but with a slight improvement in power, the transmission received an excellent option for overdrive giving it a bit of an easier to manage top speed.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present for your consideration this very neat and tidy 1952 Mercury Custom. It is finished in Vassar Yellow with a black top over a gray interior. The chrome is in excellent condition as well. The flathead v8 purrs with the turn of a key and the manual transmission shifts as it should. The engine was rebuilt 1,000 miles ago and has new wiring, new carburetor, and new tires. The car came from Idaho roughly 35 years ago. Other features include dash clock, AM radio and white wall tires. This Mercury Custom is an excellent classic vehicle and handles very well.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door