Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This 1961 Chevrolet Corvette (C1) is a first generation build, with an exceptional background. Known as a "solid-axle generation", these Vettes are truly a piece of not only Chevrolet History, but the automotive field. Built in Missouri, the "Show Me State", this one is ready for you to enjoy some classic moments together.
Powered by a 283 c.i. V-8, supported by a 4 speed manual transmission, giving you plenty of power if you want to show off, or simply cruise to the next car show, or neighborhood gathering. Take a look at the Roman Red paint job with white accent, and with a white convertible soft top, you will be styling.
The 4 taillights appeared in 1961, and that trend continues. And the boat-tail design also appeared in 61. With all these facts, and the exciting history of Corvettes, this one will do it all. Crown Concepts is excited about showing this Hot Rod off, so call today...1-520-900-7586.....and will consider all trades and financing options are available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door