Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Performance Motorcars is happy to present this beautiful 1969 Camaro Z-28 clone. The car has been refinished in Torch red paint with a gorgeous black interior package. The chrome trim and bright work shows very well. This car has a killer stance thanks to a custom set of Torque thrust wheels with a stagger appearance. This Camaro also features a 6 speaker custom sound system. This car runs and drives as good as it looks thanks to its Holly sniper EFI system on the 383C.i stroker crate motor. The engine bay is highly detailed with a nice amount of chrome to stand out in the crowd!! The trans is a TH350 paired to a built 12 bolt posi traction rear with 3.73 gears. Don't miss your chance to add this gorgeous Camaro to your collection today! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, buy with confidence. 'If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business'!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. br 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door