1979 Oldsmobile 98 Regency. This car was in good running shape when parked around 2007-2008. have heard it run and it sounded very smooth. It needs a side post battery and fresh gasoline to get going as well as new tires to be safely driveable. It's complete with title, has a 403 engine, 79k original miles. It's a 2 door hard top.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door