1972 Chevelle SS clone Pro-Touring, 383 stroker, auto trans, Dakota digital gauges, retro Bluetooth radio, 4 corner disc brakes, drilled and slotted rotors all the way around, full upgraded suspension with coil overs. New 20” Ridler wheels and tires. New Interior, new bumpers, new fuel tank, lots of new parts, car is amazing. I have videos. My price Is Firm at $38,500 This one won’t last Financing and delivery is available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
396 BIG BLOCK AUTO COLD AC FUEL INJECTED
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle
PRO TOURING RESTO MOD MAGNASUN SUPERCHARGED
v8 327 POSI 12 BOLT AUTO
FACTORY 389 AUTOMATIC
ONLY 48 MILES-INDIANAPOLIS PACE CAR-COBRA
Addison , IL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door