1953 Oldsmobile Holiday Super 88. Has a lot of history in the Los Angeles area. Originally shaved, nosed and decked in 1961. The dark blue paint is said to be from 1961 as well. About ten years ago the frame was c notched to allow for the car to lay. Two link in the rear with full air ride set up controlled by two basic front & back up/down paddle switches. Newer white pearl tuck n roll interior with all of the original dash knobs accessories still there. 70's 350 with a 700r. In the last year the car was rewired bumper to bumper. Also got a relocated master and with new brake lines and brakes. Rack n pion is also new with a 69' Camaro steering box, power steering with no slop in the steering. The brakes need bled and the suspension could use some attention to tighten things up. The panels where sprayed about a decade ago and have crackled. Some people love the aged look and others like me think it should be repainted. Either way it is a great custom car that is loved everywhere i go. Needs a front passenger window and some window cranks.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door