VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Oh my god, check this out! a twin turbo bucket done up Evel Knieval style! This car turns heads and snaps necks. This tribute to Evel Knievel is unlike any T bucket I have ever seen. The extended wheel base tube chassis and body tub is a huge plus. The ride is smoother and you don't have to be the size of a jockey to fit. The custom white gauges with red backlighting are a great touch to the white interior. Slick bright metallic blue paint is covered with vinyl Evel Knievel stripes. Rocket hotrod wheels are accented with evel anodize red spikes. Now for the heart of the beast. A Holley sniper fuel injection system feeds twin 57mm turbos. A custom built 3in stainless steel exhaust was built to flow and look good doing it! This one of a kind build is a great driver. The fuel
Injection takes all the hassle and worry out of driving where ever your heart desires. All LED lights are bright and easily noticed. The day maker LED headlights are one of the best improvements you can do to any classic car. I have driven a lot of cars and I can't believe the way people respond seeing this one ! If you don't like attention this is not the car for you!
Oil catch can
Stainless steel exhaust
Rack and Pinion
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door