790 Alabama Ave
Check out this super nice 1948 Ford Convertible. The paint on this car is super nice. All the side chrome, chrome around windshield, bumpers and grille all look great. The body is solid. This car is powered by a 350 Chevy engine that runs great. It has an Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan to keep it running cool. The carb is an Eldebrock 4 barrel. It has good sounding dual exhaust. The transmission is a Turbo 350 that shifts out great. It has a power convertible top that works great. There is a small rip on passenger side as seen in pictures. The wide whitewall tires with the steel wheels really look good on this beauty. The interior looks new. It has leather seats with seat belts and door panels and new carpet. The gas gauge, oil pressure gauge and temp gauge are aftermarket and all work. The speedometer is the original as well as the steering wheel. This car drives great with the Rack & Pinion frontend. Drives straight. The rear is a Ford rear. It has power disc brakes on front. The gas tank looks new as do the rear shocks. It has lowering blocks on the rear with coilover shocks on front. The floor pans are good as is the trunk. There is no A/C but Vintage A/C could easily be added. I do not know the actual miles on car since restored. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email to me at [email protected] See alot of pictures on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1988 Ford F-150 Lariat 302 FI V8 P/S P/B Cold A/C
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
Titled as 2001 Camaro Z28 CUDA-MARROW 5.7 V8 LOOK
1955 Chevy 210 2 Door 327 V8 4 Speed Solid Car
1928 Chevy Woody Replica 4 Cylinder Auto LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door