GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1967 Chevrolet Nova for your consideration. This Nova is powered by a hefty 383ci V8 that produces a reported 415 horsepower. Mated to the motor is a manual transmission with Hurst floor mounted shifter. The motor itself features a two-step MSD ignition system along with a large air intake and many other performance upgrades.
The exterior of the car is finished in a deep purple color which is complemented nicely by the drag racing wheels which are wrapped in speciality tires. The interior is very nice and features racing bucket seats, a padded roll bar, and Chevrolet Racing floor mats. A Grant GT steering wheel, Sport-Comp gauges, and Auto-Meter gauges were also installed at the time of the build.
Now is your chance to own an exceptionally clean, high performance Chevrolet Nova. Along with the sale of the car comes two sets of keys, spare exhaust pipes, and car cover. The Nova is known for their classic styling and looks along with their ability to become a high performance monster. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door