MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1949 Mercury Coupe (Stock #305) •Chopped Custom Coupe •Gorgeous Snow White Paint •Custom Built 400ci Engine •700R4 Overdrive Transmission •10 Bolt-3:42 gear ratio •Vintage Air Conditioning •FI Tech Fuel injected system •Power Steering •Wilwood Disc brakes •5200 miles on build Ready for a car shows Ready for touring across country Was priced at $58,000 now reduced Check out over 55 photos Watch my 10 minute video! •100% Financing is available •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door