Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1964 Ford Thunderbird convertible just in from long time Thunderbird enthusiast who finally had to let her go. So now its your turn to enjoy while she continues to appreciate (so now you can drive for free). Correct stunning recent show finish done in base coat/clear coat for that shinny look. (Code J =Rangoon Red). Interior is outstanding (Code SS Red). Very attractive cloth inserts added for comfort. Excellent carpet, dash, dash gauges and door panels. Convertible top bows are extra clean. Recent working power top, working power windows and power seat. Iconic tilt-away steering wheel. Working cold factory air. Nice radials, new front bumper and headlight bezels. Very straight body and solid top and bottom. Factory correct spinner hubcaps. Detailed factory strong and smooth 390/4 (Code Z) factory 300 HP, auto (Code 4=C4). Only 110K miles so driven only average 2002 miles/year. Why take years to restore one when you can enjoy and show off right off our fast delivery truck. $21,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door