Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS Z11 Indy Pace Car Convertible. Our Pace Car is finished in correct Dover White accented by Orange Stripes and a New White convertible top. The interior is all brand new correct Orange Houndstooth and looks showroom fresh down to the SS396 floor mats. This Camaro is powered by a period correct 396CI Big Block V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting Muncie 4 speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. Best of all this First Gen has just under 1000 miles since it was subject to a complete nut and bolt frame off restoration. It would certainly make an excellent addition to any collection. It is a very well equipped car and features power steering, power disc brakes, power top, RS hide away headlights, Orange parade boot, Pace Car decals, Rally Pack gauges, Hurst shifter, rear spolier, full size spare and jack, and rally wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door