FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1947 Mercury Series 79M Club Convertible powered by a Mercury 3.9L 239ci Flathead V8 and paired with a 3 Speed Manual (On The Tree) transmission. Featuring: LeBaron Bonny Powered Convertible Top, 12 Volt System, a Columbia Overdrive and Drum Brakes. Beautiful Sunshine Yellow exterior with Red & Beige LeBaron Bonny Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
-Restored By “The Egyptian” (Dayton, Ohio)
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Original Cowl Pop-Up Vent
-Original Split Windshield
-Tan LeBaron Bonny Powered Convertible Top
-Tan LeBaron Bonny Tonneau Cover
-Chrome Center Hub Caps & Beauty Rings
-Wide White Wall Firestone Tires
-Red & Beige LeBaron Bonny Interior
-Original Black Steering Wheel
-Mercury 3.9L 239ci Flathead V8
-Dual 2BBL Carbs.
-Fenton Intake Manifold
-Fenton Headers // Dual Exhaust
-3 Speed Manual (On The Tree)
-Columbia Rear End
-12 Volt System
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Deuce Cabriolet (Glass-Body) Street-Rod
1953 MG-TD Convertible (FiberFab Replicar)
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 "F-1" // 13,000 MILES
1948 Cadillac Series 62 Club Coupe "Lead-Sled"
1955 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door