702 N 1st St.
Ready to hit the streets is this Gorgeous dark red 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo! This American Muscle car has been treated to a full frame off restoration and the underside is just as nice as the top! Its powered by a 454 CI V-8 engine and is backed up by a TH400 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with a Tubular front suspension power steering 12 bolt rear end power front disc brakes Hedman ceramic coated headers Flow master dual exhaust system and is riding on set of rally rims with RWL tires. It has black bucket console interior and is a fantastic looking and driving car! ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door