FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1941 CHEVROLET SPECIAL DELUXE
216 6 CYLINDER ENGINE THAT RUNS LIKE A CHAMP
3 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH
NEWLY REBUILT CLUTCH PACKAGE
CONVERTED TO A 12V SYSTEM, ELECTRONIC IGNITION,
NEW WIRING HARNESS
EVERYTHING REBUILT FUEL, BRAKE, ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
COMPLETE NEW INTERIOR
NEW WWW TIRES BIAS PLY ON ORIGINAL STEEL WHEELS
BRAND NEW ORIGINAL STYLE HUB CAPS
INCLUDING MATCHING SPARE
DUMMY DUAL SPOT LIGHTS
DUAL REAR VIEW MIRRORS
CAR RUNS, DRIVES, AND STOPS AS A 1941 SHOULD
A PLEASURE TO TAKE IT OUT AND ENJOY, NECK BREAKER!
CALL OR MESSAGE SAL AT 407-902-7969 FOR MORE INFO!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Nova Pro-Street
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pro-Touring
1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
1937 Ford Cabriolet *Down’s Industries Body*
1985 Chevrolet S10
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door