Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
This one we bought from an estate sale years ago. It needs a powertrain, interior and some trim. It has great patina without much real rust issues. Floor pans are in great shape! This is just a patina project to buy, get an engine in and cruise. Give us a call with any questions! (903) 891-0000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door