Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !!THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Power Brakes Power Steering 12-Bolt Rear 427 Turbo Jet Emblems on Right & Left Fenders 454 engine Aftermarket Original OEM Steering Wheel Aftermarket Summit Gauge Set Aftermarket Upper & Lower Front Arms Alloy 850 Carburetor Dual Electric Fans Edelbrock Chrome Air Breather Edelbrock Performer Intake Front Brakes: Disc Front Tire Size p225/55ZR17 Front Wheel Size 17 x 8 Gear Ratio: 2:73 Hurst Indy Shifter M/T Aluminum Valve Cover Muncie 4-Speed Transmission OEM Distributor POSI Rear: YES Rear Brakes Rear Rear Brakes: Drum Rear Tire Size p225/55ZR17 Rear Wheel Size 17 x 8 Red Interior Leather Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door