GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray for your consideration. It is powered by a 350ci V8 which is paired with a strong shifting automatic transmission. Power is sent to the rear wheels and is put down through Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tires wrapped around 15-inch stock wheels.
If you are looking for an excellent stock chrome bumper Stingray, look no further. This stout example is finished in Red exterior paint over a Saddle leather interior. This car is a pleasure to drive with its large V8 motor, great handling, power brakes, and beautiful interior and exterior styling.
Mechanically, the car starts right up and drives out very well. It is important to note that all the air conditioning components are there, but it is currently not pushing out cold air.
Although Chevrolet continued the C3 corvette an additional 10 years, 1972 marks and end of an era as it was the last year for the chrome front bumper and healthy horsepower. It has become an American icon and desirable in all 4 corners of the globe. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door