Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible finished in Tuxedo Black paint. Powered by the 327 V8 under the hood that is paired up with a 4-speed manual transmission. Equipped with power steering, aluminum radiator, and power brakes. Modern black vinyl bucket seat interior with center console and 4-on-the-floor. Paint has a nice shine to it and has been touched up in spots where it was needed. Riding on 5-spoke wheels with spinners and Firestone white-letter tires. Black cloth convertible top is in great shape and fits well with plastic rear window. Clock, wipers, flip up headlights, and gauges all in working order. Radio is functional, but with only one speaker on the dash doesn\'t get that loud fyi. Great sounding Corvette!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door